Submit an Article
We’re medical professionals and master gardeners, but that doesn’t mean that we know everything (not by a long shot!). We welcome your article submissions to our website, so that we can pass great information on to our many readers.
Guidelines regarding articles that you submit:
- You must be the original author of your article.
- Your article cannot be an infomercial for a particular brand of product.
- It must be at least 750 words.
- The article must have something to do with preparedness, particularly medical preparedness.
- You agree to allow us to edit your article as we deem fit (you retain copyright of original article);
- You allow us to reprint (you retain copyright of original article);
- You allow us to reprint the article as needed (with appropriate credit given)
- You cannot put affiliate or text links in your articles, but we will be happy to include a link to your website or blog at the beginning or end.
- You MAY use a pseudonym.
- You must submit your article in an email or as a Word document.
We’ll notify you that we’ve received your article and, within a few days, if we can use the article or not. If we use the article, we’ll give you notice as to when it will appear on the site so that you can publicize it as your wish.
Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.